800-473-1667 5 Lane Ln, Sheridan, WY 82801
- Ages 10 – 17.5
- Under the age of 13 has to be interviewed prior to acceptance by the Group Living Director, Deputy Director, and/or Clinical Director.
- DSM V diagnoses such as, Oppositional Defiant, Major Depression, Post-traumatic stress, Bipolar, Anxiety, dual diagnosis.
- Full Scale IQ 65 and above
- Impulsive and irresponsible behaviors
- Lacking motivation and living for the moment
- Denies or justifies negative behaviors
- Anger management and problems with aggression
- Lacks self-discipline
- Poor coping skills
- Substance abuse, thrill seeking and promiscuous behaviors
- Poor decisions-making skills
- Family issues; emotional damage by divorce, abuse, general discord (home and/or step family)
- Academic problems