NSI offers a full range of psychiatric and psychological services. This includes 24-hour nursing services. NSI is able to complete and provide specific assessments and/or evaluations of students. Pharmacological management is available through an on-staff psychiatrist as needed. Each student receives individual, group, and family counseling that is facilitated by the treatment team and Master’s level counselors and clinicians licensed through the state of Wyoming. Groups offered to the students include Mental and Emotional Health, Girl’s Group, Men’s Group, Anger Management, Grief and Loss Group, Substance Abuse, and Life Skills. Treatment plans are reviewed every 28 days with the inclusion of input from education, case management, therapist/clinician, and group living, as well as all members of the external treatment team and guardians.
Normative Services Academy is committed to delivering evidenced directed and best practices modalities to its students with an emphasis of trauma informed care.
- Trauma Informed Safety Plan/Crisis Prevention Plan
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Questionnaire
- Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
- Clinical Assessment and Biopsychosocial History
- Child and Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale (CAFAS) – coming in October 2017
- The Holden Psychological Screening Inventory (HPSI)
- Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI)
- Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Involvement Scale (AADIS) – coming in October
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test (KBIT)