800-473-1667 5 Lane Ln, Sheridan, WY 82801
- Adolescents at least 13 years old but no more than 17.4 years old at the date of admission who present with a variety of psychiatric of behavior problems (e.g., Conduct Disorder, Mood Disorder, ADHD, PTSD).
- Students with moderate to server substance abuse problems.
- Students with truancy of school related problems.
- Students with delinquency histories or current adjudication not relate to sexual offenses.
- Students who would benefit from a residential setting, educational setting and a daily treatment milieu that is self-contained.
- Moderate-Risk adolescents who require both short-term and long-term intensive treatment.
- Students who require a short-term observation and evaluation program.
- Students who require short-term intensive substance abuse program.